Sunday, January 29, 2012

{A hodge-podge of things...}

Welcome back! Here is a collection of what we did in the last weeks of January--it's basically a hodge podge of things but hopefully you'll find something useful :)  Alright here we go...

1. Heart Art
[As we learned about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. the kids painted one of their hands then had a friend paint the other.  Then each child wrote what a friend is on a notecard... I failed to take a picture of the finished projects...sorry...]

2. Practicing writing our letters on the white board before we try it on paper

3. Popsicle Penguins

4. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. 
[this reminds me of a TLC art project and when they were the kids dictated a sentence to me about what Dr. King believed]

5. We learned about hibernation and what kinds of animals hibernate...

See a mush pot of stuff... but still incredibly fun!  Until next time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you find the pictures of the hibernating animals for your picture?

The Fantastic Frogs said...

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the years long delay-I don't check this site as I no longer teach this age group. I just found the images on google. I usually use the search terms "cute" or "black outline" or "coloring image." Wishing you all the best!

Post a Comment