Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{Spiders, Oh My...}

I don't know about you but spiders tend to give me the nilly willies!! [Not sure if that's spelled correctly or even a word, but that's how they make me feel!]  But this week, that's what we have been learning all about... Since the week is not yet over I don't have all my pictures to share but I wanted to share an activity page with you with a Spider theme...  At my school we use the ABeka program so these are the first five letters we focus on...  The kids trace the letter in the web and then color the spider with the matchin lowercase letter...

Click on the image for a copy!
Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

kinderpond said...

Love this!

Jennifer

Busy Bees said...

Just found your cute little blog. Thanks for the spider freebie!!
Robynn
BusyBees

christine said...

I just found your blog...what a great resource...I love your activities!

Post a Comment