Monday, August 8, 2011

{I Made a Door Sign & Other Fun things...}

I DID IT!! I was inspired so much by Babbling Abby over at the Inspired Apple [you should so check it out if you haven't been by] that I made by own hanging art for my classroom...

Mine is a little different, I used a canvas instead of a ceiling tile, but it creates the same effect... I am very excited hang it in my room... I know the perfect spot and when I can finally get back into my class and I will be sure to share pictures :)


 On to other exciting things guess what I found at my local Dollar Tree? These beautiful babies...


Magnetic alphabet and numbers with pictures for $1.00!! It doesn't get much better than that right?  This is going to be a great cookie sheet activity during centers or choice time... The possibilities are endless... 

Hope everyone is enjoying the end of their summer or excitedly anticipating their first days of school..Wow that felt really weird to write...I can't believe some of you are starting school already, but that's a whole other post..haha...

1 comment:

Abby said...

Love it, girl!!!! You did an amazing job!!!

Post a Comment